Social Media Policy of The HK PolyU MBA Alumni Association Limited
The HK PolyU MBA Alumni Association Limited (“the Association”) welcomes your comments, questions and suggestions. By posting a comment on our social media platforms, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1) We monitor and reserve the right to delete or mark spam any and all inappropriate comment (in the form of language or image) if it contains the following:
- Obscenity or vulgarity content
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
- Comment with abusive, hateful, offensive, threatening, harassing, racist or discriminatory content
- Promote or advertise a person or business
- Comment that infringe on copyrights
- Comment that falsely represent an individual or organization
- Comment that disclose any personal details (including the commenter), such as name, email address etc. or any information which the person is required to keep confidential by law or by his/her company or organization’s administrative rules
- Other comment that the Association deems inappropriate and/or unrelated to the objective of the social media platforms
2) We have the right to block access to anyone from participating on our social media platforms if he/she was found to be in violation of this policy.
3) Comments posted on our social media platforms represent the opinion of the individual providing the comment who takes his/her own personal responsibility. Posted comments and images do not represent the view of the Association. The Association disclaims any liability for any loss or damage resulting from the comments posted on these platforms.
4) When posting a comment on our social media platforms, we expect all participants to be respectful to other users and maintain a constructive, friendly and meaningful discussion at all times.